Sunday, January 4, 2009

Political Cartoons 1

Okay, so on top of organizing my craft life, I am going to use this to orginize and save all of my favorite photos and comics that I have stolen off line over the years. As of yet I don't have many of the sites to credit them to, we'll have to put that under WIPs. If any of them are yours or you know where they are from feel free to let me know!Oh my God Bush is such a dumb ass. It kills me to say that about the president of the United States, but it kills me even more that its true. Born and bread a democrat, but I'm soooo glad Hilory didn't get elected. At the same time, I'd sell my soul to have Bill as prez again, although I doubt my soul is worth much. Becomes truer and truer every day. I know this has been all over the web, but its still wonderful. I think we should start a college fund for this kid. So true. I'd do Bill. One day I mistakinly said I wish I could intern in his office...wasn't thinking, but it's probably true on more than one level. I am a political science student in need of an internship, but I don't think doing this former president would help my career, its kinda cleche at this point. Sometimes you've gotta love people. I really hope this is a joke though. Sad but true. I'm so mad someone beet me to drawing this cartoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment